Patient Care Coordinator
- - Clinical
- Greenville , SC, USA
- Full Time
- 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Dog Friendly, Paid time off
Great Hours. Meaningful Work. Healthcare Career.
$9-$15 per hour
Flexible Work Hours: Monday - Friday
Work an eight hour shift each day of your choosing between the hours of 7:00am to 6:00pm with a thirty minute or one hour lunch break.
Are you interested in the healthcare field? Do you have a burning desire to help others? Are you known for going above and beyond to help customers or people in your professional and personal life?
We've been looking for you.
ChartSpan is revolutionizing the world of chronic care management and we want you to be a vital part of our team as a Patient Care Coordinator. You will earn your certification as a Health Coach during your training(so no license or experience is necessary beforehand).
A Patient Care Coordinator at ChartSpan works in conjunction with the patient's care team to facilitate and address existing and new chronic health issues by engaging the patient and their caregivers. We provide an essential service which helps providers stay in touch with and meet their patients' healthcare needs in-between office visits. Your role is to support and assist patients in obtaining the resources they need to improve upon their health, happiness, and longevity. Patient Care Coordinators are patient advocates that form ongoing, collaborative relationships with patients to help improve their lifestyles for the better.
From our patient experience contact center in downtown Greenville, you will spend a majority of your time speaking with and relating to patients telephonically to garner a more comprehensive understanding of their needs and concerns, work with patients so they can achieve their healthcare goals, update their medical records, request specialist referrals, assist with medication adherence, schedule future appointments, and so much more.
You will have the opportunity to contact and help hundreds of patients while making a huge impact in the world and healthcare industry.
What does it take to be successful as a Patient Care Coordinator at ChartSpan?
- Demonstrate sensitivity and empathy towards chronically ill patients
- Wow and delight the patient with excellent service and care, treating patients as if they were a member of your own family
- Have a general understanding of how contact centers work
Why will you love working at ChartSpan?
- You will gain incredible knowledge about the healthcare field
- We are located in lively downtown Greenville with all of its wonderful amenities
- You are not an employee, you are family
- Our company culture is second to none. We keep our employees engaged with frequent games, events, and prizes!
We offer benefits that will knock your socks off!
Parking? That's no problem. ChartSpan pays for parking in a downtown garage for all employees.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- A passion for helping others
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A desire to learn and a positive attitude
- Previous experience in customer service or call center environment
- An interest to break into the healthcare field
- Competency in typing and data entry
Preferred but not required: College experience
You must successfully pass a background check. You must also pass a typing test with 40 WPM speed and 90% accuracy.
**We would recommend not wearing false nails to the typing test on the first in house interview**
Our Three Convictions and Truths
We aspire to build a company we are proud of. We live by a committed compass that defines our professional values and expectations. How we treat our patients and each other is the foundation of our company. We believe that living by the following three convictions and truths is what brings all of us together:
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.