Member Services & Experience Manager
- - Operations
- SC, USA
- Full Time
Position: Director - Member Services & Experience (Patient Value Manager)
Company:ChartSpan Medical Technologies
Location:Greenville, South Carolina
Finding a job is easy. Finding the perfect career fit with a company and its culture is hard.
Imagine the ability to work within the confluence of a company that has rapidly evolved into a market leader, but still youthful and delivering dramatic growth. ChartSpan has evolved from a startup, chosen by the Mayo Clinic as one of the Top 10 new startups in America, to a company preparing for national expansion.
We are looking for an experienced member services executive who can effectively lead cross-functional projects to yield excellent patient results.
ChartSpan is the largest provider of care coordination managed services in the U.S.
(Translation...we care for patients between doctor appointments.) We manage patient Chronic Care Coordination (CCM) programs for more than 100 of the most successful practices and health systems in the United States.
ChartSpan's trained clinicians, telephonically and electronically, engage each doctor's sickest patients, monthly, checking to make sure they are adhering to care plans, taking their medications, and addressing care issues they experience. Bi-directional clinical and billing data is managed and automated by integrating directly with each client's EHR system.
ChartSpan also bundles annual wellness visits into our service offering. Four out of five
Medicare patients failed to get their Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) last year. ChartSpan clients conduct AWVs with 84% of all eligible patients, impacting more patients and significantly increasing revenue for our clients.
By combining our management of value based care programs like CCM and AWV, ChartSpan has the unique ability to manage the MIPS compliance programs for our clients. We are proud that a majority of our customers scored a perfect 100 MIPS score in 2018.
ChartSpan delivers new revenue for practices, dramatically improves patient outcomes, and drives MIPS compliance.
- Partner and collaborate across all departments
- Analyze, track and model patient data to ensure we identify new ways to derive value in our service offering Responsible for sharing project outcome data and promoting continuous service improvement opportunities that drive a "patient first" mentality.
- A partner in the process of creating meaningful ideas that drive engagement on behalf of our patients.
- Interact with employees to understand, define, and measure patient experience
- Leas ongoing patient tracking programs
- Drive patient engagement improvement through measurement, interpretation of results and communication
- Bachelor's degree
- Working knowledge of Medicare and our patient healthcare programs
- Proven ability to manage projects
- 4+ years direct leadership experience
- 4+ years of experience working directly with patients or clients
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Project management experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Medicare and Government Programs
- Experience in auditing and/or monitoring processes for compliance programs i. e. Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, MIPS, ACO, MSSP
- Strong knowledge of CMS coding guidelines
We could write a lot about our culture and value we place on values, but we prefer you see it in person and experience for yourself. Plus, people who have to tell you how awesome they are, rarely are.
If this opportunity checks all the boxes for your next career move please send us a well-written cover letter and resume.
We are honored that you are considering ChartSpan to continue your career. Thank you!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.