Bilingual (Spanish) Enrollment Associate (13/hr + Commission)
- - Consent and Enroll
- Greenville, SC, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
- 401k, PTO, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dog Friendly
Bilingual Enrollment Associate ($13/hour + commission)
Hours:8:45 AM - 5:15 PM, Monday - Friday
Location:2 N Main St, Greenville, SC
Join Greenville's fastest growing healthcare technology company where top performers earn $60k per year and enjoy amazing benefits.
ChartSpan is looking for bright and socially gifted professionals for positions in our Patient Enrollment department.
What makes this career opportunity unique is that we do not require previous experience in healthcare, marketing or sales. We are looking for professionals who enjoy helping others and are comfortable spending a significant portion of their workday on the phone. We'll train the perfect candidate, ensuring you excel and thrive in this unique position.
Our ideal candidate is someone who comes from the service, retail, real estate, call center or some other customer facing industry. Being charismatic, outgoing and patient, are the qualities needed to be successful in this position. An Enrollment Specialist at ChartSpan works with Medicare patients to enroll them in care coordination programs. These programs help patients manage their chronic illnesses.
Enrollment Associates at ChartSpan
You'll begin as an Enrollment Associateyou will be reaching out to patients over the phone to educate and enroll them into healthcare programs designed to help them manage their chronic illnesses, like diabetes, hypertension or COPD.
This full-time position is Monday-Friday 8:45-5:15 pm (that's right, no required nights and weekends).
Initially this position includes a starting hourly rate of $12/hour + commissions. You will have an opportunity to quickly increase your hourly rate to $17/hour and substantially increase your commission rate. ChartSpan's compensation plan ensures average performer earn $40k+ per year, while top performers earn $60k+ per year.
On top of that we offer crazy good benefits!
ChartSpan believes world class employees deserve world class benefits. We pay 90% of our our employee's healthcare premiums, on average. We also place a premium on company culture, investing in lots of fun employee events and constantly recognizing and praising the performance of our amazing employees.
This position is located at ChartSpan's downtown headquarters in downtown Greenville, in a fun office environment. We manage an on-site cafe for our employees, ensuring they have access to discounted lunches and snacks.
Our Three Convictions and Truths
We aspire to build a company we are proud of. We live by a committed compass that defines our professional values and expectations. How we treat our patients and each other is the foundation of our company.
- Patients: We always do what is best for the patient, no matter what.
- Employees: We demand honesty and candor in each other. Doing things, the right way, defines our mission.
- Patients: Our earnest focus is to delight patients. We treat each patient with compassion and kindness. We are empathetic towards the patients we serve. We build genuine relationships with the patients we care for.
- Employees: We encourage diversity in ideas and people. We treat each other with kindness and humility, while holding each other accountable to our values and commitments. We are deliberate in creating a positive energy that makes our work culture fun and rewarding.
- Patients: We endeavor to be the best patient centered healthcare company in the world. We recognize the journey our patients face is hard and full of adversity. We take pride in helping patients overcome their obstacles and challenges.
- Employees: We overcome through collaboration, trust in one another, and hard work. We are not afraid of failure. We embrace change and applaud innovation. We are resilient in all things.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our employees'
differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page