Patient Care Supervisor - Not Direct Patient Care
- - Clinical
- Greenville , SC, USA
- $17 - $20
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
Job Title - Patient Care Supervisor
Great Hours. Meaningful Work. Healthcare Career.
Work Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Salary Range: $17-$20 per hour
You made a decision to join the healthcare industry. You excelled through school and became a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse. After graduation, you quickly realized it was more about caring for as many patients as fast as you possibly can and you do not having the time to stop and make a positive impact in a patient's health. You enjoy mentoring and leading a team. You are incredibly organized and pride yourself on your ability to problem solve. Does this sound familiar?
We've been looking for you.
ChartSpan is revolutionizing chronic patient care and we want you to be a part of our team. Our Patient Care Supervisor helps patients with chronic illnesses navigate through the confusing world of healthcare and assists them in obtaining the resources they need to improve their health. You will also supervise and provide leadership and training for clinicians and health coaches as they coordinate care for patients.
Patient Care Supervisor Job Duties:
- The Patient Care Supervisor will triage patient medical issues and concerns.
- The Patient Care Supervisor will communicate with patients to assist in coordinating care and services. (examples: schedule appointments, contacting service providers, sending notifications to healthcare providers, calling the patient back to follow up on their recent urgent or emergent medical issue, etc.)
- Conduct weekly interviews for Patient Care Coordinators.
- The Patient Care Supervisor will manage their assigned team of clinical employees as follows:
Track and document employee attendance through time and labor
Provide quality and utilization coaching
Enforce team member Corrective Action Plans and bring attention to Human Resources regarding issues and concerns related to specialists on their team
Conduct daily meetings with their respective teams
Assist Patient Care Coordinators in the performance of assigned job duties
Why will you love working at ChartSpan?
- You will gain incredible experience working with one of Greenville's fastest growing healthcare companies
- We are located in lively downtown Greenville with all of its wonderful amenities
- You are not an employee, you are family
- Our company culture is second to none. We keep our employees engaged with frequent games, events, and prizes!
- We offer benefits that will knock your socks off
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- A passion for helping others
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Previous experience providing leadership and management to other members of a clinical team
- Competency in typing and data entry
- Possess a current license as Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
Preferred but not required:
- College experience
You must successfully pass a background check. You must also pass a typing test with 40 WPM speed and 90% accuracy.
Our Three Convictions and Truths
We aspire to build a company we are proud of. We live by a committed compass that defines our professional values and expectations. How we treat our patients and each other is the foundation of our company.
- Patients: We always do what is best for the patient, no matter what.
- Employees: We demand honesty and candor in each other. Doing things, the right way, defines our mission.
- Patients: Our earnest focus is to delight patients. We treat each patient with compassion and kindness. We are empathetic towards the patients we serve. We build genuine relationships with the patients we care for.
- Employees: We encourage diversity in ideas and people. We treat each other with kindness and humility, while holding each other accountable to our values and commitments. We are deliberate in creating a positive energy that makes our work culture fun and rewarding.
- Patients: We endeavor to be the best patient centered healthcare company in the world. We recognize the journey our patients face is hard and full of adversity. We take pride in helping patients overcome their obstacles and challenges.
- Employees: We overcome through collaboration, trust in one another, and hard work. We are not afraid of failure. We embrace change and applaud innovation. We are resilient in all things.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time