Contact Center Supervisor
- - Administrative
- Greenville , SC, USA
- Full Time
Work Hours are: Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm.
We've been looking for you.
ChartSpan is revolutionizing the world of chronic care management and we want you to be a vital part of our team as a Contact Center Supervisor.
ChartSpan's Contact Center Supervisor is responsible for leading their team of Patient Care Coordinators in the Clinical Department. Key responsibilities include ensuring high quality of phone calls and texts, achieving predefined metrics, and enforcing company policies and procedures. The role is responsible for "on-the-floor" activities such as coaching, answering questions, offering encouragement, distributing information, ensuring that their team members are mindful of the calls in the queue, texts, wait times, and tracking overall performance.
- Manage an assigned team of employees in the clinical department, overseeing the day-to-day contact center operations.
- Provide ongoing coaching related to utilization (productivity), quality, and overall performance.
- Ensure consistent follow up and communication.
- Perform status tracking, efficiency analysis, resource allocation, data analysis, and overall process management support.
- Establish process controls to ensure all SLA's and KPI's are consistently met.
- Provide significant contributions to activities related to patient satisfaction, and program management.
- Respond and communicate promptly to all inquiries received via email, text and phone.
- Identify risk issues and define processes to track and mitigate potential risks.
- Utilize data to support assumption and outcome evaluations.
- Monitor daily attendance, break and approved Paid Time Off (PTO) requests
- Review and ensure payroll timesheets are accurate for each team member.
- Attend and conduct meetings as required of the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of supervisor/management experience in a contact center
- Proficient computer skills
- Proven ability to analyze, problem-solve, adapt, and multitask while effectively communicating, planning and organizing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to coach, motivate and encourage employees through positive communication and feedback
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations and environments
- Able to build and strengthen all interpersonal relationships with co-workers, patients, and partners
- Disciplined, and self-motivated
- Driven to learn and absorb information about our industry at a rapid pace
Healthcare experience is not required!
You must successfully pass a background check. You must also pass a typing test with 40 WPM speed and 90% accuracy.
Our Three Convictions and Truths
We aspire to build a company we are proud of. We live by a committed compass that defines our professional values and expectations. How we treat our patients and each other is the foundation of our company. We believe that living by the following three convictions and truths is what brings all of us together:
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page