Client Success Manager - East Coast
- - Sales
- MA, USA
- Full Time
Enterprise Account Manager
Company: ChartSpan Medical Technologies
Finding a job is easy. Finding the perfect career fit with a company and its culture is hard.
Imagine the ability to work within the confluence of a company that has rapidly evolved into a market leader, but still youthful and delivering dramatic growth. ChartSpan has evolved from a startup, chosen by the Mayo Clinic as one of the Top 10 new startups in America, to a company preparing for national expansion.
ChartSpan is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Manager with a proven track record of exceeding performance targets and goals. Our ideal candidate knows how to communicate with all levels of an organization and help impact what matters most to those people. You will spend time working with a portfolio of physician practices to drive value through their participation in our Chronic Care Management program. In parallel, you will work to ensure compliance with ever-changing Medicare programs. You will work directly with practice managers and providers to set expectations and initiate programs to help them meet their compliance and revenue goals. This will require you to travel approximately 70-80% of the time throughout your territory.
ChartSpan is the largest provider of care coordination managed services in the U.S.
(Translation...we care for patients between doctor appointments.) We manage patient Chronic
Care Coordination (CCM) programs for more than 100 of the most successful practices and health systems in the United States.
ChartSpan's trained clinicians, telephonically and electronically, engage each doctor's sickest patients, monthly, checking to make sure they are adhering to care plans, taking their medications, and addressing care issues they experience.
ChartSpan also bundles annual wellness visits into our service offering. Four out of five
Medicare patients failed to get their Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) last year. ChartSpan clients conduct AWVs with 84% of all eligible patients, impacting more patients and significantly increasing revenue for our clients.
By combining our management of value based care programs like CCM and AWV, ChartSpan has the unique ability to manage the MIPS compliance programs for our clients as well.
The result - ChartSpan delivers new revenue for practices, dramatically improves patient outcomes, and drives MIPS compliance.
- Maintain client relations by directing, coordinating and overseeing all account activity
- Identify and cultivate strong relationships with Executive Sponsor and key constituents that are influential to the ChartSpan partnership within each of the clients in your pool
- Determine and document Executive Sponsor's definition of success and ensure internal constituents are delivering value against these key metrics
- Proactively manage customer success leveraging ChartSpan data and program analytics
- Review client performance no less than monthly during in-person meeting with key stakeholders
- Engage client stakeholders in ChartSpan value added services and webinars as appropriate
- Recruit and retain evangelical clients sponsors that are willing to serve as references
- Achieve targeted number of validated Case Studies per reporting period
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- Own and manage the resolution of performance issues or client concerns
- Manage customer satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential problems; continuing communication during challenging times and monitoring satisfaction.
- Create and manage client development plans; assess customer needs on a regular basis
- Meet or exceed quality customer service KPIs
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of overall professional experience with prior experience in enterprise level customer management desired
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a "take charge" self-starter attitude with team oriented and collaborative spirit
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers; history of building relationships with C-suite executives
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen, influence, and negotiate with key stakeholders at all levels of our customer's organization
- History of developing insight into customer needs, with the proven ability to define and provide solutions
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, manage deadlines and have excellent follow-up skills while honoring a collaborative work environment
- Ability to conduct onsite business hours with customers and attend onsite customer meetings as needed - travel up to 80%
- Must be professional and polished in appearance and speech
- Proficiency in using and learning software
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Ability to conduct on-site meetings for customers within your region
We offer crazy good benefits! ChartSpan believes world class employees deserve world class benefits. We pay 90% of our employee's healthcare premiums, on average.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.