Inside Sales Manager
- - Enrollment
- Greenville , SC, USA
- Full Time
Chartspan, the nations leader in chronic care management is looking for an experienced inside sales leader for our enrollment and patient services group. This position would allow that leader to leverage a strong inside sales knowledge with a background in contact center management to deliver excellence to our patients nationwide. Chartspan offers innovative solutions to enable our patients to live fully and healthier lives combined with a strong culture of growth and service this role is one that grow your skills and abilities as well as being able to enact positive change in patients nationwide.
- Design, implement, update and monitor operational and enrollment protocols, policies and procedures.
- Analyze data and performance - present ongoing reports to the leadership team on results and trends.
- Work with Human Resources to implement a structured recruitment and hiring process for support center personnel.
- Work with the technology team in the research and implementation of current and future product releases.
- Manage and provide day-to-day operational oversight to supervisors, operations coordinator, training coordinator, quality auditors, and agents.
- Ensure the Enrollment and Patient Service teams are set up for success and able to meet key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Manages the Enrollment Reference Site, creating or updating content to reflect business needs.
- Ensure proper execution of enrollment audits and coaching sessions.
- Comply and enforce HIPAA and Medicare Fraud, Waste and Abuse rules and regulations at all times
- Present Enrollment and Patient Services QA reports and findings to the corporate leadership.
- Responsible for the implementation, evaluation and continuous improvement of ChartSpan's Enrollment Quality Assurance (QA) program.
- Responsible for Enrollment training employee performance and career development.
- Work with ChartSpan training coordinator to design course curriculum, assimilate new hires, and deploy continuing education to existing staff.
- Responsible for evaluation of training effectiveness to ensure staff understanding and readiness.
- Collaborate with other departments and vendors to assist in the delivery of services to ChartSpan patients
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to multitask
- Computer proficiency with the ability to learn new applications
- Proficient skills in Excel and/or Google Docs/ Sheets, with the ability to create formulas, tables, graphs, etc.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Background managing a distributed workforce model highly preferred
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% - 85% of the time.
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
- Bachelor degree - preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Inside Sales Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Call Center Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Temporarily due to COVID-19