Client Success Director
- - Development
- SC, USA
- Full Time
ChartSpan is the largest chronic care management (CCM) service provider in the U.S. We provide a comprehensive set of care services for Medicare beneficiaries across the country.
By providing access to care services specifically designed for chronically ill patients, our team of seasoned clinical experts are able to help patients live fuller and healthier lives while also reducing their medical costs.
We are looking for an experienced Client Success leader with a proven track record of exceeding performance targets and goals. Our ideal candidate has interfaced with all levels of a client's organization and skilled at engaging senior decision makers in discussions of value and impact realized through our partnership. You will spend time working with a portfolio of physician practices to drive value through their participation in our programs and services. In parallel, you will work to ensure compliance with ever-changing Medicare programs. You will work directly with practice managers and providers to set expectations and initiate programs to help them meet their compliance and revenue goals. This position functions virtually at the current time and will require you to travel to client sites up to 70% when travel restrictions are not in place.
- Maintain client relations by directing, coordinating and overseeing all account activity
- Identify and cultivate strong relationships with Executive Sponsor and key constituents that are influential to the Chartspan partnership within each of the clients in your pool
- Determine and document Executive Sponsor's definition of success and ensure internal constituents are delivering value against these key metrics
- Proactively manage customer success leveraging Chartspan data and program analytics
- Review client performance no less than monthly during in-person meeting with key stakeholders
- Engage client stakeholders in Chartspan value added services and webinars as appropriate
- Recruit and retain evangelical clients sponsors that are willing to serve as references
- Achieve targeted number of validated Case Studies per reporting period
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- Own and manage the resolution of performance issues or client concerns
- Manage customer satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential problems; continuing communication during challenging times and monitoring satisfaction.
- Create and manage client development plans; assess customer needs on a regular basis
- Meet or exceed customer service KPIs
- Minimum education: Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of overall professional experience with prior experience in enterprise level customer management desired
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry
- Results-oriented approach, high energy with team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Self-starter and self-directed
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers; history of building relationships with C-suite executives
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen, influence, and negotiate with key stakeholders at all levels of our customer's organization
- History of developing insight into customer needs, with the proven ability to define and provide solutions
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, manage deadlines and have excellent follow-up skills while honoring a collaborative work environment
- Ability to conduct onsite meetings during customer business hours
- Must be professional and polished in appearance and speech
- Technical Proficiency including MS Office Suite
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page