Contact Center Supervisor
- - Clinical
- SC, USA
- Full Time
ChartSpan's Contact Center Supervisor is responsible for leading their team of Patient Care Coordinators in the Clinical Department. Key responsibilities include ensuring high quality of phone calls, achieving predefined metrics, and enforcing company policies and procedures. The role is responsible for activities such as coaching, answering questions, offering encouragement, distributing information, ensuring that their team members are mindful of the calls in the queue, texts, wait times, and tracking overall performance.
- Manage an assigned team of employees in the clinical department, overseeing the day-to-day contact center operations.
- Provide ongoing coaching related to utilization (productivity), quality, attendance, and overall performance.
- Ensure consistent follow up and communication.
- Perform status tracking, efficiency analysis, resource allocation, data analysis, and overall process management support.
- Establish process controls to ensure all SLA's and KPI's are consistently met.
- Provide significant contributions to activities related to patient satisfaction, and program management.
- Ensure all agents are compliant with HIPAA and Medicare Fraud, Waste and Abuse rules and regulations at all times
- Respond and communicate promptly to all inquiries received via email, text and phone.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Utilize data to support assumption and outcome evaluations.
- Monitor daily attendance, break and approved Paid Time Off (PTO) requests
- Review and ensure payroll timesheets are accurate for each team member.
- Attend and conduct meetings as required of the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of supervisor/management experience in a remote contact center
- Proficient in Excel and/or Google Docs/ Sheets
- Proven ability to analyze, problem-solve, adapt, and multitask while effectively communicating, planning and organizing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to coach, motivate and encourage employees through positive communication and feedback
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations and environments
- Able to build and strengthen all interpersonal relationships with co-workers, patients, and partners
- Disciplined, and self-motivated
- Driven to learn and absorb information about our industry at a rapid pace
We aspire to build a company we are proud of. We live by a committed compass that defines our professional values and expectations. How we treat our patients and each other is the foundation of our company.
Patients: We always do what is best for the patient, no matter what.
Employees: We demand honesty and candor in each other. Doing things, the right way, defines our mission.
Patients: We provide care that respects diversity in our patient population. We identify and address cultural factors that can affect the health and healthcare of our patients.
Employees: Our diversity is our power. We leverage our differences to make our company great. We courageously confront any obstacles that impede our ability to embrace authenticity and provide an equitable workplace.
Patients: Our earnest focus is to delight patients. We treat each patient with compassion and kindness. We are empathetic towards the patients we serve. We build genuine relationships with the patients we care for.
Employees: We treat each other with kindness and humility while holding each other accountable to our values and commitments. We are deliberate in creating positive energy that makes our work culture fun and rewarding.
Patients: We endeavor to be the best patient-centered healthcare company in the world. We recognize the journey our patients face is hard and full of adversity. We take pride in helping patients overcome their obstacles and challenges.
Employees: We overcome through collaboration, trust in one another, and hard work. We are not afraid of failure. We embrace change and applaud innovation. We are resilient in all things.
Healthcare experience is not required!
Job Type: Full-time
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page