- - Operations
- SC, USA
- Full Time
The Workforce Analyst will be responsible for expert management of various workforce management systems, scheduling software and telephony platforms. They will execute on the company's workforce planning, scheduling, real-time adherence and analysis plans for call activities, optimizing service and quality levels and ensuring the most efficient use of resources.
• Efficiently manage labor resources for our inbound and outbound call volume, while maintaining and exceeding goals and expectations.
• Coordinate with operations and initiate contingency plans for unusual volume or agent availability situations.
• Provide essential input to management team so that staffing plans are based on analysis of historical performance and real-time data.
• Monitor adherence real time to ensure performance is within pre-set parameters, work with supervisors to resolve schedule adherence issues, escalating issues to operations managers if necessary.
• Design and prepare reports to meet internal and client requirements.
• Interface with operations management to resolve conflicts between agent requests and/or needs of the business, making schedule changes when necessary.
• Management of various workforce management systems, scheduling software and telephony platforms.
• Efficiently and accurately execute skilling and scheduling schema as directed by operations management.
• Embrace change, and constructively address and resolve barriers and constraints.
• Analyze and evaluate workforce metrics to improve human resources capacity planning and maximize labor utilization rates.
• Minimum of two years prior workforce management experience
• Experience with workforce management tool
• Familiarity with forecast and scheduling concepts
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Experience in data analysis
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent time management skills
• Associates degree in business or related field
• Certification in workforce management
We aspire to build a company we are proud of. We live by a committed compass that defines our professional values and expectations. How we treat our patients and each other is the foundation of our company.
Patients: We always do what is best for the patient, no matter what.
Employees: We demand honesty and candor in each other. Doing things, the right way, defines our mission.
Patients: We provide care that respects diversity in our patient population. We identify and address cultural factors that can affect the health and healthcare of our patients.
Employees: Our diversity is our power. We leverage our differences to make our company great. We courageously confront any obstacles that impede our ability to embrace authenticity and provide an equitable workplace.
Patients: Our earnest focus is to delight patients. We treat each patient with compassion and kindness. We are empathetic towards the patients we serve. We build genuine relationships with the patients we care for.
Employees: We treat each other with kindness and humility while holding each other accountable to our values and commitments. We are deliberate in creating positive energy that makes our work culture fun and rewarding.
Patients: We endeavor to be the best patient-centered healthcare company in the world. We recognize the journey our patients face is hard and full of adversity. We take pride in helping patients overcome their obstacles and challenges.
Employees: We overcome through collaboration, trust in one another, and hard work. We are not afraid of failure. We embrace change and applaud innovation. We are resilient in all things.