Regional Vice President of Sales
- - Sales
- SC, USA
- Full Time
ChartSpan is the largest chronic care management (CCM) service provider in the U.S. We provide a comprehensive set of care services for Medicare beneficiaries across the country.
By providing access to care services specifically designed for chronically ill patients, our team of seasoned clinical experts are able to help patients live fuller and healthier lives while also reducing their medical costs.
The Regional Vice President (RVP) is responsible for new client acquisition for our turnkey
Chronic Care Management (CCM) and MIPS consulting programs. Leveraging their established
history of cultivating relationships with physician practice leaders, the RVP will lead the full
lifecycle of the sales process.
Responsibilities and Duties -
- Develop and execute territory sales plan
- Leverage and maintain SalesForce CRM software
- Engage and nurture prospective clients
- Lead the customer evaluation including product demonstration, negotiation,
contracting and closing deals
- Balance pursuit of large, enterprise health system deals with small/medium practice deals
- Maintain knowledge of relevant healthcare market trends and industry changes
- Identifying new opportunities for company growth, market potential, and client
- When safe and appropriate, moderate travel required
- Fully remote opportunity
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The
incumbent enjoys conducting a high volume of calls/virtual meetings per day, working with
partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a sales / business development role
selling into healthcare providers
- Strong knowledge of value-based care programs and structures are a plus (MIPS, ACOs,
- Advance Payment Models, Share Savings Programs (MSSP) CCM and AWV).
- Minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience meeting quota
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and influential presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Strong teamwork skills with ability to offer suggestions and improvements to processes
and work effectively with all stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Documents. CRM software
experience a plus.
We aspire to build a company we are proud of. We live by a committed compass that defines our professional values and expectations. How we treat our patients and each other is the foundation of our company.
Patients: We always do what is best for the patient, no matter what.
Employees: We demand honesty and candor in each other. Doing things, the right way, defines our mission.
Patients: We provide care that respects diversity in our patient population. We identify and address cultural factors that can affect the health and healthcare of our patients.
Employees: Our diversity is our power. We leverage our differences to make our company great. We courageously confront any obstacles that impede our ability to embrace authenticity and provide an equitable workplace.
Patients: Our earnest focus is to delight patients. We treat each patient with compassion and kindness. We are empathetic towards the patients we serve. We build genuine relationships with the patients we care for.
Employees: We treat each other with kindness and humility while holding each other accountable to our values and commitments. We are deliberate in creating positive energy that makes our work culture fun and rewarding.
Patients: We endeavor to be the best patient-centered healthcare company in the world. We recognize the journey our patients face is hard and full of adversity. We take pride in helping patients overcome their obstacles and challenges.
Employees: We overcome through collaboration, trust in one another, and hard work. We are not afraid of failure. We embrace change and applaud innovation. We are resilient in all things.