Implementation Project Manager
- - Customer Experience
- SC, USA
- Full Time
Chartspan, The nations leader in Chronic Care Management Solutions is looking for a engaging and action oriented Implementation manager that can take our newly aquired clients and be able to create a lasting partnership though efficient and award winning onboarding practices.
● Works directly with our customers from Welcome Call to Launch date - reflecting the client's business goals, care delivery workflows and value drivers while driving compliance with Chartspan's proven implementation process.
● Will manage the client implementation projects to expectations, timelines, budget, and resources.
● Partner with ChartSpan's Data Integration team and 3rd party vendor to facilitate client's data integration onboarding
● Effective client-facing communication and collaboration
● Collaboration with internal stakeholders is critical. Escalate missed milestones appropriately while developing solutions to keep projected implementation timelines
● Convey key findings from new client to sales and client service teams to help refine marketing and client communications.
● Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
● Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
● Bachelor's degree
● Ideal candidate will possess PMP certification or equivalent
● Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodology a plus
● Interest and/or experience with Medicare programs, Chronic Care Management and Annual Wellness Visits
● Occasional travel may be required - up to 20%
Work Environment/ Physical Demands:
● General office environment
● May be sitting for periods of 3-4 hours at a time
● Work involves extended periods of computer and telephone use
Key Attributes and Abilities
● Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen, influence, and negotiate with key stakeholders
● Must be able to manage multiple tasks, manage deadlines and have excellent follow-up skills while honoring a collaborative work environment
● Superior time management and organization skills
● Must be professional and polished in appearance and speech
● Technical Proficiency including MS Office Suite
● Resourceful, flexible, adaptable with a proven ability to work well with limited direction and oversight
● Professional and confident presence with a consultative, customer-focused attitude
● Enjoys a challenge, problem solving and committed to excellence
● Enjoys collaboration and working with a team
● Resilient and adaptable to change
We aspire to build a company we are proud of. We live by a committed compass that defines our professional values and expectations. How we treat our patients and each other is the foundation of our company.
Patients: We always do what is best for the patient, no matter what.
Employees: We demand honesty and candor in each other. Doing things, the right way, defines our mission.
Patients: We provide care that respects diversity in our patient population. We identify and address cultural factors that can affect the health and healthcare of our patients.
Employees: Our diversity is our power. We leverage our differences to make our company great. We courageously confront any obstacles that impede our ability to embrace authenticity and provide an equitable workplace.
Patients: Our earnest focus is to delight patients. We treat each patient with compassion and kindness. We are empathetic towards the patients we serve. We build genuine relationships with the patients we care for.
Employees: We treat each other with kindness and humility while holding each other accountable to our values and commitments. We are deliberate in creating positive energy that makes our work culture fun and rewarding.
Patients: We endeavor to be the best patient-centered healthcare company in the world. We recognize the journey our patients face is hard and full of adversity. We take pride in helping patients overcome their obstacles and challenges.
Employees: We overcome through collaboration, trust in one another, and hard work. We are not afraid of failure. We embrace change and applaud innovation. We are resilient in all things.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page