Senior Software Engineer (Front End-Remote)
- - IT
- SC, USA
- Full Time
ChartSpan is hiring Senior Software Engineers to join our SaaS/PaaS software engineering teams to help deliver impactful solutions to improve patient medical outcomes leveraging AWS cloud native technologies. We are looking for people that value an energetic and collaborative culture and are excited to help build high performant, scalable distributed systems used by medical providers and patients across the country.
The Senior Software Engineer role is to build high-quality, innovative, and high-performance software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
As a senior engineer, you will also contribute to software architecture, ongoing improvement initiatives, and technical guidance and mentoring.
Essential Functions And Responsibilities:
- Primarily focused on UX and front-end development and architecture with an opportunity to participate to build serverless, distributed and asynchronous back-end AWS services.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to local and offshore teams.
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment, focusing on sustainable development of high performance scalable, and maintainable production-grade solutions.
- Maintaining and improving business-critical systems and integrations.
- Design a software architecture to connect patients, physicians, and care coordinators to clinical data streams and to each other while maintaining data security, privacy, and accuracy.
- This position is 95% remote with potential visits to our innovation center in downtown Greenville, SC.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Strong front-end software engineering background.
- Experience with mobile development using React Native is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge building solutions with Jira/Confluence/GitHub.
- AWS Lambda, Amplify, Step Functions, DynamoDB, Amplify development desirable.
- Server-side languages such as Python and Node.js is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership, customer obsession, and drive.
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page