Clinical Team Lead
- - Clinical
- SC, USA
- Full Time
ChartSpan's Contact Center Clinical Team Lead is responsible for assisting supervisors with the team of Clinical Specialists (CNA's, MA's & Health Coaches) in the Clinical Department. Key responsibilities include assiting with high quality of phone calls, achieving predefined metrics. The role is responsible for activities such as coaching, answering questions, offering encouragement, distributing information, speaking with speaks during high call volume periods, and monitoring patients queues within CCM.
This role will be a hybrid of Production and Team Lead - meaning that you will spend half of your time speaking with patients and the other half as a Team Lead.
This role will also require scheduling flexibility including Saturdays
- Mentor and coach an assigned team of employees
- Provide ongoing coaching related to utilization (productivity), quality, long-calls, NPS, etc
- Ensure consistent follow up and communication.
- Respond and communicate promptly to all inquiries received via email, text, and phone
- Review daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as directed by supervisor Utilize data to support assumption and outcome evaluations.
- Monitor charts activity
- Attend and conduct meetings as required of the position
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Six months of ChartSpan clinical expereince while meeting all KPIs and SLAs set by the business
- Proficient in Excel and/or Google Docs/ Sheets Proven ability to analyze, problem-solve, adapt, and multitask while effectively communicating, planning, and organizing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to coach, motivate, and encourage employees through positive communication and feedback
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations and environments
- Able to build and strengthen all interpersonal relationships with co-workers, patients, and partners
- Disciplined, and self-motivated
- Driven to learn and absorb information about our industry at a rapid pace