Data Integration Specialist
- - IT
- SC, USA
- Full Time
ChartSpan's Data Integration Specialists work inside multiple electronic health record systems to acquire critically important clinical data for our Chronic Care Management program. They work closely with ChartSpan's Data Integration engineers to assist in various project based tasks.
● Log into and perform work in various Electronic Health Records systems, using VPN, RD, and other remote access methods.
● Locate and extract various types of data from the EHR systems mentioned above, verifying the relevance, accuracy and necessity of the data.
● Use Microsoft Excel to analyze, verify, and manipulate data to be sent to the development team for consumption into ChartSpan's proprietary software.
● Work closely with Data Integration team members, switching between tasks of varying and constantly changing priority levels, communicate effectively, and maintain work efficiency, even with tight deadlines.
● Maintain constant HIPAA compliance in all work duties.
Required Education and Experience:
● Comfortable working in a variety of healthcare applications
● Proficient in Microsoft Excel
● Strong attention to detail
● Medical diagnosis and billing background preferred
● Knowledge of ICD-10 and related medical coding preferred
● Awesome typing and data entry skills
● Ability and desire to perform highly repetitive tasks
● Successfully pass a background check
● Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
● This job operates in a remote office environment.
● This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.